One day in September 2021, I innocently shared a photo on Good Day Sacramento/CBS Local ‘s “Show Us Your Treats” segment for the fun of it. Here’s what happened:
I had to find Tina and follow up, of course!
I was able to connect with the fabulous Foodie Tina Macuha, and decided on a date that worked for them and ideas for the first Bundt to share. HOW EXCITING!
Bundt cakes focus on the flavor, not the frosting. You only need one pan and some good tricks for making sure the cake doesn’t stick. And, Voilà! A beautiful, tasty, and declicious cake ready for sharing. And ready for the “BUNDT OF THE MONTH” segment on Good Day! (A special thanks to Courtney Dempsey, Cody Stark, Tina Macuha and John Dabkovich. Look what you started?)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Bundt Cake
- Peach Melba Bundt Cake
- Honey Bundt Cake with Honey Bourbon Glaze
- Sticky Toffee Heath Bar Crunch Bundt
- Vanilla Bundt Cake with Vanilla Bean Glaze and Banana Split Toppings
- Irish Cream Bundt Cake
- Red Velvet Mini-Bundt Cakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Twisted Mimosa Bundt – with Rosé Prosecco and Grapefruit Juice
- Maple Walnut Praline Bundt
- Glazed Orange Bundt Filled with Cranberry Orange Jam
- October Bundt of the Month: Cinnamon Pecan Steusel Bundt Coffee Cake